Personal Tax Manager (Compliance)
Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Torquay, Plymouth, Truro, Worcester
We are looking to a recruit a Personal Tax Manager who has a proven track record of working within Personal Tax compliance.
This role can be based from any of our seven offices and will involve reviewing personal tax compliance work that is completed across our firm.
You will be someone who enjoys working within compliance and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills that enable you to coach and provide constructive feedback to members of the tax team.
This position will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing personal tax returns completed by Tax Associates and Executives
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to ensure that the firm tax compliance requirements are met
- Building relationships with clients and offering an excellent level of client service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Supporting the tax team with ad hoc advisory work
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of conducting reviews within a Personal Tax compliance environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- Confident in providing constructive feedback to team members
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.