Insurance Back Office Intern CSLP #169811
Your field of responsibility
You will join the back-office team with the chance to support the Branch Manager and the other colleagues in order to understand all the activities and duties typical for the role.
Your responsibilities will include providing the customers and the commercial network with the documentation, administrative management of the insurance practices. Additionally your activity will include phone support to the customers and to the commercial network on various insurance issues with the information on products and documentation necessary for signing new contracts / changes to the contracts.
You will have the opportunity to interact with all the other Group’s business functions (Product Manager and Operations).
Your future colleagues
At the moment the team is composed by two capable sales, two back office specialists, one product manager and one AML officer.
You will find a work environment very focused on the target but also friendly and creative.
Thanks to the small and agile structure of the team you will be in close contact with Italian and foreign colleagues but also with the high management of the Insurance Company.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for candidate with:
- Master degree in Economy with a post degree master in Insurance
- Time management skills, flexibility with a teammate mentality
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office package
- Evidence of good knowledge of the English
- A positive personal skills and ability to interact with partners from different business functions
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Are you interested? Please do not hesitate and apply via our online career portal!
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.