AP Accountant support (m/f)
Temporary mission of 3 months or more in the AP department. Be part of a finance project.
International company near Fribourg.
- Perform regular and timely reconciliations, provide accurate and timely data and assist analysts in transaction processing and with supporting the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare payments with the highest degree of accuracy and in accordance with internal procedures and controls
- Tailor the information according to stakeholders' needs (KYC/Bank requests, audit requests, business partners requests, internal requests)
- Follow up on pending invoices
- Reconcile payments/returns of funds
- Review, amend and reconcile vendor bank details, including supporting documentation
- Provide vendor aging reports and analysis
- Review information and analyze disputed invoices
- Perform Intercompany booking and reconciliations
- Perform GL accounting entries, adjustments and corrections as applicable to GSSC Accounts Payable
- Follow up on suppliers' requests (via email/phone)
- First experience in accounting is a plus
- Demonstrated strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
First experience in accounting within an international environment.