- A tax accountant is responsible for assisting clients and companies with their financial and income tax statements.
- These qualified professionals research, study and interpret tax law.
- Their work includes preparing payments, identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues.
- Taking care of tax returns and making sure they’re paid in time.
- Preparation of basic corporation tax returns and associated schedules
Apply for Tax Trainee
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly