Sales Ledgr/Credit Controller
Chase and Holland are working closely with a well-established business currently based in the Rotherham area. They are rapidly growing and are currently expanding their offices and are looking for a Sales Ledger with a Credit Control background to join their Finance Team.
The right candidate will be a confident, dynamic individual who can work as part of a team or by themselves. My client would like someone hard working that can contribute to the team, but also compliment the friendly, happy and positive team that they already have.
Main duties will include:
- Updating Debtors Sheet at month end
- Updating monthly summary at month end
- Credit control duties and ensuing monies are collected keeping in line with timelines set by department.
- Dealing with queries
- Allocate bank statements to correct departments
- Checking relevant weekly reports are correct and implementing changes if necessary
- Managing, organising and updating relevant data records
- Archiving data when required
- Raising invoices
- Raising Credits
In return, my client offers a generous pension scheme and they work with various companies to offer their employees exclusive discounts on a range of goods. There is free onsite parking and the opportunity to progress within the business.
This is an opportunity to work with an exceptional company that aren’t just passionate about their employees but are passionate about what they do.
If you feel like this is the role for you please get in touch with Amy at Chase and Holland.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75046680