- A varied and interesting role which has the scope to transition into a more analytically focussed position 1 -2 years down the line.
- An opportunity to join an interesting and growing organisation.
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting.
- Month end close.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Complete forecasting and budgeting on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Review current procedures and look to implement new processes to improve efficiency.
- Assist with the production of trial balance close.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identify and implement cost control measures.
- Assist with external audit requirements when needed.
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA studier.
- At least two years experience as an Assistant Management Accountant/Management Accountant.
- A driven and progressive individual who is adaptive to change.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good team player.
- A competitive salary and great array of benefits.
- Flexible working - including remote working and flexible hours.
- Opportunity to work for a progressive and supportive organisation.
- Study support.