Finance Planning Analyst
The Europe Finance Hub is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for Finance Planning Analyst.
This role supports to Pharma R&D clients and provide subject matter expertise in the area of Clinical Project Expense and clinical study support by preparing budgets, forecasts, and maintaining all accounting and other key financial forecasting processes.
How you will contribute to our success:
- responsible for financial support for external resources across R&D clinical studies
- understanding of the R&D process and structure
- support a variety of study and project managers, helping them to create and maintain an appropriate clinical budget and forecast, as well as ensuring that actuals are correctly accounted for
- expert on the financial aspects of studies, answering questions from study managers, project managers and finance directors
- identify and drive continuous improvement to study support processes
- manage financial processes to deliver transparent, assumption-driven analytical expertise to support effectively clinical spends
- accountable for identifying and communicating finance practices, issues and opportunities to clinical operations / scientific customers
Ideally, we are looking for a Finance professional with the below:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong understanding of financial analysis with budgeting, forecasting and accounting for actuals
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in international environment
- Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Fluency in English
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Team building events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.