Senior Investment Compliance Specialist - Implementation, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Senior Investment Compliance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring compliance results on client portfolios related to Regulatory and Investment Manager (IM) mandates. Utilizing State Street’s Investment Compliance & Reporting platform, the qualified candidate will complete the research, analysis and reporting to ensure portfolios are in compliance with their investment restrictions.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Investment Compliance Analyst you will
- Be point of expertise for complex breach analysis
- Review all reporting produced by the Associates
- Liaise with internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs
- Perform special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Supervisor
- Assist Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls
- Maintain and foster a team environment
- Investigate violations on the automated compliance monitoring system
- Record findings of investigation on the system
- Compare and confirm accuracy of fund data as it appears in the system
- Advise data teams of any discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Ensure agreed timelines are adhered to
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Accountancy/Law or Business/ IT related degree (preferred)
- Excellent analytical and mathematic skills
- Knowledge about financial services, securities sector and capital markets
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Very good understanding of investment compliance processes
- Independence in solving complicated cases in the field of compliance investment processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience utilizing Bloomberg
- Experience in working with legal documentation in English
- Ability to establish and maintain professional contacts and relationships within the company
- Excellent English
- Minimum 1 year experience in investment compliance (preferred) or fund industry.
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.