Great opportunity to join a leading brand to enhance your management accounting skills and progress in your career.
My client based in Milton Keynes are a leading global organisation and are now in need of a management accountant to join their fast-paced team. Continued success over the recent years has led to expansion forecasts and requirement of progression in all areas of the business.
- Monthly end reporting duties, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, cost centre reporting, accrual calculation
- Quarterly and Yearly VAT Returns
- Assist with balance sheet reviews by challenge wider team and increase adherence and awareness of our finance regulations.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- month end duties
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Weekly sales reports
- Quarterly and yearly VAT returns
The successful candidate:
- ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified
- Have relevant experience of preparing monthly and yearly accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work with other parts of the business
- Analytic skills
- Keen to progress and develop
Opportunity to join a market leader in the heart of Milton Keynes and play an integral part in management of the company's success to date. Opportunity of progression to expand on responsibilities and experience in management accountant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75050031