Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Prepare the weekly overall session plans of CAF, CFAP & MSA keeping in mind the budgeted hours set by management, previous hours used to deliver the course and comparing it with the available hours of the session.
- Public holidays, any other expected offs and college events/activities to be made part of the overall plan.
- Based on the overall session plan a suitable plan of the session to be made ensuring adequate teaching hours are delivered and if there is any need for additional classes they are planned well in advance.
- The overall session plan includes key dates such as orientation dates, class start date, end dates, feedback dates & mock exam dates etc. which should be timely executed.
- The overall plan to be reviewed by Manager Coordination on a timely basis.
- Coordinate with faculty to prepare the individual subject’s topic wise course coverage plan, showing the topics/chapters to be taught every week during the course along with the test dates.
- Ensure that this plan is shared with the students and then monitored to see if any discrepancy in the pace of course coverage or number of tests occurs and discuss with senior management accordingly.