Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Ensure a strategic plan for Providing admission counseling to students and parents.
- Ensure that all team members are well Equipped with work knowledge combined with competence and orientations to deliver quality consultancy
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Strategize plan for Coordinating with the marketing department & ensure plans for maximum walk-ins.
- Ensure that team members Coordinate with academics to ensure updated information is available with the admissions department.
- Strategically plan and Evaluate admission applications process where each application is independently assessed against defined criteria.
- Supervise and evaluate in Handling student queries regarding admissions and keep follow-up through calls
- Ensure that Prescreening of admission applications are driven accurately and in a timely manner.
- Oversee and Verify accuracy of application and documents.
- Supervise the Complete process for admissions applications.
- Ensure a strategic plan for promotional activities that are admission driven.
- Supervision in admissions follow-up calls.
- Monitoring class attendance, number of tests and test participation of all relevant courses and ensuring that a minimum desirable level be attained throughout the session by taking necessary steps such as follow ups with students, involving teachers, motivating students etc. Ensure senior management is informed in real time basis of any issues and see guidance/assistance for corrective measures.