Location- Bristol, commutable from Bath, Somerset, Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire
Salary up to £41k + package + excellent career opportunities.
Ambridge Harris has been engaged by a globally leading manufacturing business to secure a Management Accountant for their site based in North West Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self starter and reacts well to autonomy. In addition the company is one which truly invests in their people and if you are able to impress they will help drive your career forwards.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with cost centres to review spend and forecasting
- Presenting monthly report on financial performance to Financial Controller
- Ensure strong financial controls are implemented
- Communicate accurate financial information to non finance managers
- Heavy involvement in all month end activities
- Fixed asset accounting
- Assist with ad-hoc projectsIn order to apply for the position of Management Accountant you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold or be in the later stages of a professional accounting qualification (eg CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in financial modelling or analysis
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with non-finance colleagues
- Demonstrable ability to pick up and use a variety of IT systems/programmes
- Ideally some experience within a manufacturing business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successfulAmbridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75045342