Reporting Systems Manager #175973
As a Reporting Systems Manager, you will develop and maintain multiple reporting tools used in CSH USA’s stress testing and capital planning processes, including internal reporting for senior management as well as FR Y-14A and Capital Plan submissions to the Federal Reserve Board. An MIS specialist with a passion for working together, collaborate with various partners across Finance, Risk, and Front Office, maintaining up-to-date business requirements and coordinating implementation and testing with Technology and Change partners, with support from your team of accounting and reporting SMEs. On an ongoing basis, you will supervise quarterly and cyclical reporting activities, partnering with a broad business partner group to ensure quality and consistency of stress testing and regulatory reporting results. Specific responsibilities include:
- Becoming the subject matter expert on internal and external reporting requirements and underlying data sources
- Maintaining robust organizational change processes to ensure evolving business requirements are quickly identified and translated into action plans for implementation
- Working with IT and Change functions to establish IT implementation and testing plans, leading all aspects of execution of user acceptance testing
- Ensuring detailed documentation is maintained for the team’s key processes and controls
- Managing quarterly reporting production activities, maintaining detailed run books and task lists
- Designing and leading all aspects of the performance and testing of key internal controls, reconciliations, analyses, and reviews critical to reporting processes
- Supervising and training content SMEs to support reporting processes, while developing junior team members’ professional maturity and subject matter expertise
- Serving as a senior point of contact for business partners across the firm where you are a data provider or receiver
Your future colleagues
As part of the Americas CFO organization, be a member of a fun, coordinated, and complementary team responsible for internal and external reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and capital planning for Credit Suisse’s Americas businesses. Join a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
Have you cultivated a high degree of personal accountability, exceptional communication skills, and a demeanor of positive personal leadership? Are you confident designing systems-based solutions for complex reporting requirements? Do you have a passion for seeing an idea through from inception to implementation? Do you thrive in navigating large, complex organizations with multiple business partner perspectives? We are seeking a forward-thinking leader with exceptional MIS systems skills, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, or MIS; Master’s in MIS highly desired
- Equivalent work experience of at least 7-10+ years’ in reporting systems management or organizational change (preferably in the context of financial/management/regulatory reporting)
- Ability to prioritize multiple workstreams and optimally delegate complex tasks
- History of building unquestioning, long-term relationships with colleagues and direct reports
- Curiosity and willingness to stay up-to-date with emerging business, economic, and market trends
- Experience managing a team as well as leading others without direct influence
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels
- Intermediate or above PowerPoint & Excel skills required
- Direct experience with Oracle suite, including Data Relationship Manager, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, and Smart View
- Additional experience desired but not required: Axiom, PeopleSoft, Visio, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, and R/Python coding
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.