- Initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparations and review of audit documentations, management letters and reports
- Review on business procedures and regulations ensuring on the integrity of operations data and follow compliance.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and audit finalization reports
- Internal control testing
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA
- At least 3-5 year of audit experience preferably in a medium-size accounting firm.
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements in audit consultancy.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.