Fund Accounting Officer -Nanjing
You will benefit from on the job training and workshops delivered by senior Fund Accounting Officer. In this role, Fund Accounting Officer will assist in the day-to-day accounting functions for an assigned group of real-estate, private equity, hedge funds or credit funds. Specific responsibilities include:
- Record and reconcile cash and investments;
- Book capital activity and non-trading accruals;
- Calculate and record management and incentive fees;
- Assist with system enhancements, workflow efficiencies and financial reporting projects;
- Allocate Profit & Loss to individual investors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or finance, 1-2 years of working experience in accounting, banking, real estate and financial industry is preferred;
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal groups and external parties;
- Strong spoken and written English is required;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong desire to learn new financial software;
- Strong initiative to quickly learn and master new concept.