Senior Financial Modelling Specialist (Advisory Department)
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Services provided by department:
- Financial model development
- Business valuation
- Real estate valuation
- Intangible assets valuation
- Valuation for IFRS purposes (PPA, PPE)
- Mergers and Acquisitions support
- Business plan development
- Market analysis
- Feasibility study
- Review of valuation reports.
- At least 2 years of experience in financial modelling. Practical experience in financial modelling, ability to structure and build complex financial models / business plans
- Preferably practical experience in valuation of tangible (incl. real estate) and intangible assets
- Preferably experience in Big4
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word proficiency
- Practical experience in report writing and the preparation of presentations
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian languages
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or other technical specialties
- National valuation certificates is an advantage
- International valuation certificates (RICS, TEGoVA) is a big plus
- Ongoing participation in and / or completion of one of the following professional qualifications is an advantage: CFA and / or CIMA, ACCA, CPA
- Strong numerical & financial analytical skills and general business knowledge
- Ability to operate in multitask environment and meet tough deadlines
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.