3 days left
- Experience level
Objective of this role:
Commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazars global standards and quality management that applied to every client engagement. This role focuses on quality management and technical development to ensure professional standards compliance in our engagements and our Firm
- Stay current on industry development related to professional standards that impact our business.
- Be and active participant in professional standards setter activities, which may include conference, task force, comment letters, etc.
- Develop strategies and materials to implement both new and revised professional standards.
- Develop policies and procedures related to the Firm’s system of quality management relating to assurance and financial reporting engagements.
- Implement policies and procedures that support compliance with professional standards (MIA, AOB, FRC, PCAOB, IFAC, IFRS, etc.).
- Provide technical consultation to the Firm’s personnel.
- Prepare thought leadership material to support both internally and externally focused campaigns.
- Monitor the Firm compliance with the international standards on quality management and control, and other professional standards.
- Provide technical training to the Firm’s personnel.
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field
- Qualified accountant – MIA/ACCA/CPA Australia, or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of experience in assurance, technical or quality management.
- Experience in assurance engagements, clients management and leading audit teams (added advantage).
Technical & Professional Knowledge / Membership:
- Knowledge of international standards on quality management or control.
- Knowledge of IFRS and standards issued by IFAC.
- Ability to perform technical consultation and review.
- Ability to perform technical research in respect of professional standards.
- Excellent communication and people development skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- A desire to grow and develop the department, and the ability to develop self and others.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.