Junior Finance Operations Specialist (fixed-term contract) # 171405
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Junior Finance Operations Specialist to support the payment process for Marketing activities by working closely with Scanning and Accounts Payable Team on payment research and investigations on delayed payments. In this role you execute and control the financial operations: expense accounting, cost allocations, accruals and re-charges as well as provide data analysis and reporting on a regular basis. You also ensure the data compliance between various financial and performance systems. You have ownership of business processes analysis/optimizations and act as an advisory support in regards to the internal financial and management system for stakeholders.
Your future colleagues
Our team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. In our daily work we receive close insights into a global bank and the way it is internally steered. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or related field
- Fair understanding of finance, previous experience in accounting/controlling unit is an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (German is an asset)
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel; experience in working with MS Access is a plus
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Motivation and ability to perform under pressure
- Analytical skills, diligence and attention to detail
- Proactive approach and self-starter
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.