Senior Consultant in Government & Public Services (Consulting Department)
PwC is a powerful network of over 284 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - professional certifications, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Job Description & Summary
Our culture and values are something we are proud of and are therefore recognized as the Top-8 World’s Most Attractive Employer. At PwC we create leaders within our organisation and strive to do so within our clients’ organisations. Great leaders inspire those around them and bring perspectives together to achieve what matters most. With PwC you’ll have a network for life and we invite you to join us.A career in PwC Advisory Government & Public Services team will provide you with an opportunity to design and implement institutional, regulatory and growth-sustaining structural reforms across all levels of government and public institutions.
Your daily tasks:
As a Senior Associate, your daily tasks and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Participate in the end-to-end delivery of projects focused on enhancing governance of public institutions in Ukraine, improving the country’s business environment and other related fields, including:
- Functional and organisational diagnostics
- Business process optimisation
- Concept and strategy development and further implementation support
- Conduction of feasibility studies and surveys
- Monitor procurement activities of international donor-funded organisations and Ukrainian public institutions;
- Contribute to the proposal development process;
- Support in preparing templates, documents, and other relevant proposal inputs in accordance with RFP instructions and the firm’s branding policies and standards;
- Proactively identify relevant project references, experts, and/or corporate information within the PwC network and among external organisations (potential partners) for the team’s consideration;
- Support the team with engagement acceptance and other relevant risk management procedures;
- Proactively assist in management of several clients/projects, while reporting to Managers and above;
- Train and manage junior staff;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- At least 5 years of work experience, including at least 3 years of relevant experience in public sector implementing reforms or delivering projects funded by international donor organisations or delivering consulting projects for the private sector organisations
- Proven track record in the delivery of transformation and operational efficiency projects
- Proven expertise in project management, planning and coordination
- Experience of managing multiple project workstreams
Qualifications and skills:
- Clear passion for making an impact in the public and social sector
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- University degree in public administration, economics or finance; MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Strong project management skills, including knowledge of PMI methodologies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multinational and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel (proficiency in MS Visio and MS Project is a plus)
- Ukrainian / Russian - native/fluent, English - advanced/fluent (both oral and written)
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV ('Apply' button -> Create account).
- Job offer.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.