Product Manager (E-Commerce)
Product Manager, E-Commerce, Online, C#, Angular
£40 - £45K
A young, exciting technology driven financial services business, looking to take advantage of the ever growing movement. They are developing some ground-breaking tech to help make them a market leader. Making front to back online acquisition possible and usable. Redesigning the way they buy their most important financial products.
They are looking for a Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment . You'll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you're also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from consumers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Working closely with the Scrum Master to ensure efficient delivery of user centered website features. In the instance of the first release MVP, support the timely delivery of a base website from which we can iteratively build a great website.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Understanding of relevant technologies, especially online application projects.
- Demonstrable experience of using relevant road mapping devices alongside documenting & diagramming techniques
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or related field
- Background in software development and program management
- Creative thinking skills
- Ability to task prioritise and strong time management skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75048801