Assistant Management Accountant
Cherry Professional are pleased to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join an exciting and award winning highly profitable business. The successful applicant will be joining an expanding yet well-established, dynamic team.
You'll be working close to Nottingham in brand new offices, open plan and very vibrant.
This business are looking for a candidate studying towards their CIMA or ACCA accounting qualification, they are offering comprehensive study support.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Highlighting areas of concern or opportunity for the business
- Assist in reviewing P&Ls and comment on areas of interest or concern
- Ensure all monthly journals are posted as required and that vacancies to budget for area of P&L responsibility are analysed and reported on to agreed timetable.
- Assist in the completion of monthly Group Reporting
- Assist in reconciling and reporting intercompany balances on a monthly basis
What the client is looking for:
- Studying towards CIMA or ACCA qualification
- Competent on MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- An aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join a team that is renowned as being one of the best places for development in the East Midlands.
Other roles you may have applied for include Analyst, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75055941