Albert Dock - Liverpool
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Competitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits An opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Administrator to join the Yodel based in Liverpool’s Albert Dock. To role is required to provide administration support to the Fleet Management Team providing clear, concise & detailed analytical management information to enable the influencers of each business area to drive continuous improvement The main responsibilities include:
- To pro-actively support and participate in all Fleet Management related projects when required.
- To build, develop and maintain professional working relationships with internal colleagues/departments and external customers to maximise performance levels, ensuring that the Yodel fleet is both legal and compliant.
- Produce financial analytical data on a periodic basis for all allocated admin categories
- Collation of network fuel expenditure and production of all fuel analysis reports in the timescales required.
- Record and track all Vehicle Fines & Notices of Intended Prosecutions to completion.
- Ensure all fleet administration tasks are effectively and accurately processed, recorded and circulated.
- Provide timely and accurate administration support to the Senior Fleet Management team.
- Ensure all fleet queries are dealt with promptly and effectively in accordance with internal customer SLA’s.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers to ensure all tasks are processed in a timely and professional manner
- Educated to GCSE level (grade C and above)
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook (intermediate level as a minimum*)
- Essential Experience
- Excellent knowledge of analytical formatting.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to train colleagues using knowledge developed by experience.
- Strong data analytical and organisational skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75048933