Finance Accountant / Accountant / ACCA / ACA
Role: Finance Accountant
Hourly Rate: £10.50 - £12.50 per hour (depending on experience)
Type: Temporary Contract
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Required: Immediate Start
Finance Accountant (ACA ACCA) position for the UK's leading FMCG wholesaler, reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a hands-on position to work within an internal Finance Team working on financial accounting across a group of businesses.
- Supporting Finance Team on the financial accountancy of the business across the group.
- Accruals and pre-payments.
- Management accounts.
- Bookkeeping / journals.
- Involvement with forecasting process.
- Assist the financial controller with other duties as necessary.
- Assist with the month end process.
- Assist with improvements and reporting improvements for the wider finance team.
- The successful Finance Accountant will be part of a team that delivers significant improvements.
- Ideally you will have strong commercial accountancy experience.
- Qualified or part qualified to ACCA / ACA.
- Excellent finance systems skills and experience.
- Strong at prioritisation and problem solving skills in challenging situations.
- Good commercial acumen.
- You will need to demonstrate strong financial communication skills.
- IT: Advanced Excel skills - charts, pivot tables (essential).
- Previous experience in logistics, supply chain, haulage, FMCG finance will be an advantage.
Due to the urgency of our client we are looking for candidates able to start immediately. Please apply with a copy of your CV in Word Format.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75049321