This rapidly growing business in Liverpool City Centre are looking for a technically strong, Finance Manager to join their expanding team in a newly created position perfectly suited for a candidate looking for their first move into industry.
As Finance Manager you would be expected to carry out the following duties & responsibilities:
- Managing daily & weekly reports
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounting team
- Develop & implement Service Delivery and Client Relationships
- Developing colleagues to maintain high service delivery
- Carry out regular business analysis in order to implement business strategy
- Ensure reconciliations completed each month
- Dealing with any queries
- A qualified accountant (ideally ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working within or auditing financial services organisations
- Experience of managing a small team of staff would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel user
This is an excellent opportunity for any experienced Audit, Practice or Financial Services Finance Manager, looking to join an organisation that is going through significant growth as a result of external investment. Working with an experienced Financial Director, you will be closely involved in growing the team and organisation from within, with involvement in strategic decision-making.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75044473