A large, well known and prestigious business operating in the service sector has a vacancy for a Divisional Finance Manager to join the Senior Management Team based in Leeds.Reporting to Director level and taking financial responsibility for the businesses activity in a specific vertical market, the Divisional Finance Manager will lead the business planning processes and deliver detailed financial modelling, market analysis and associated commentary. Using key financial data and targets the Divisional Finance Manager will provide insight to the business units financial performance to the Board of Directors.This is a challenging and high profile role that requires an individual with a broad skill set, specifically with an ability to drive strategic and commercial initiatives in the pursuit of profit improvement and robust financial control.The specific areas the Divisional Finance Manager will take ownership of include:
- Strategic analysis to support the Divisional Director with short and long term business planning
- Drive profitability within the division from analysing WIP, customer profitability, utilisation and core KPI's
- Monitor and analyse key financial targets, supporting budget holders by challenging performance against targets and delivering profit improvement initiatives with the appropriate stakeholder management
- Stewardship of pricing negotiations in tenders and general pricing to maximise client profitability and margin improvement
- Support the Divisional Director with business planning processes as part of the annual budget production
- Deliver your regular quarterly forecast supported by insightful analysis and a clear understanding of the relevant business and market drivers
- Coordinate and deliver the production of monthly board reports, forecast and budgets
- Responsibility for working capital management, supported by the Credit Control Team, to minimise delays
- Development of robust Divisional cost management processes
Individuals with a profile that is likely to be of interest will undoubtedly be Qualified (ACA / ACCA - CIMA) with a number of years post qualification experience, and will be able to demonstrate an extensive and varied track record of commercial, strategic and financial support in large, complex environments. Extensive stakeholder management, team leadership and strategic influence experience is essential along with the ability to present complex financial information to senior colleagues.On offer is a generous salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to hold a high profile, varied and influential role with an exciting employer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75049113