Are you an experienced Client Manager?
Do you have experience in working within the insurance sector?
Are you customer focused, and want to make a difference?
Then we have the role for you!
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced insurance client manger or account manager for its brand new office in Cardiff City Centre. Within the role you will be responsible for growing revenues by developing new and retaining existing business; focusing upon efficient acquisition, retention and satisfaction of clients, built upon excellent service and specialist product knowledge.
- Informing and providing advice to clients of suitable products, producing quotations and placing cover
- Balancing service excellence with productivity and profitability
- Negotiating renewals considering available markets
- Ascertaining further opportunities whereby you can satisfy the client's insurance needs
- Growing the client worth under management
- Retaining an agreed proportion of clients
- Fully understanding the client requirement and ascertaining further opportunities which may assist with i.e. cross selling and new business opportunities
- Responding promptly and efficiently to client instructions requests and enquiries at all times
- Being available to deal with client calls / emails
- Acting with honesty and integrity building trust and understanding;
- Liaising with other offices / units when required
- Producing quotations for mid-term adjustments / rebrokes and place cover for the client
- Conforming fully to all statutory and regulatory obligations
- Conforming fully with operational policies, processes and procedures
- Adhering to client control directives to ensure accounting deadlines are met
- Maintaining accurate records and producing relevant documentation
- Developing excellent relationships with all stakeholders and clients
- Being aware of Market trends and maintaining high levels of technical competence
- Handling complaints in accordance with the agreed complaints procedure
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong service orientation
- Highly organised
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of managing effective client relationships
- Experience of negotiation with Insurers
- Influencing skills
- Strong technical insurance knowledge
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to effectively deliver client service
- Good understanding of compliance and FCA regulation
Benefits of the role will include
- Pension Scheme
- Role level allowance
- Private Health care
- Health Checks
- Holidays (25 days minimum)
- Life Assurance
- Give as you Earn
- Season Tickets
For this role you must be willing to under go a Credit Check and DBS Check
If you require any further information please contact us on 01792 209536
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75047652