Advivo Consultancy are currently working with a city centre based company in search for a management accountant to join on an ongoing interim basis. My client is prepared to pay somewhere in the region of £160 - £210 per day.
The responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the financial and management accounts of various client contracts.
- To produce monthly management accounts for various assigned projects
- Manage and report the contract budget of various client contracts.
- Monthly forecasting and annual budget preparation processes.
- Business Partner the Regional Director and other key stakeholders both finance and non-finance.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of the wider management accounts team.
This role will suit someone with the confidence and ability to hit the ground running and build relationships with a new team quite quickly. The most important attributes and experiences we are looking for are;
- CIMA / ACCA Qualified ideally
- Advanced MS Excel including look up, pivot, macros, formulae, large data sets
- Working knowledge of budget and forecasting
- Excellent in communication
Does this sound like the ideal position for you? If so, please apply to this advert with a copy of your latest CV so we can get to know you. We have a great working relationship with this client and really know the culture and requirements.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75045574