Our client are a busy and growing Accountancy Practice based in Preston. This role is available due to growth. They offer free parking, there are good transport links to the office for non-drivers.
Accounts Senior in Practice
- Finishing Accounts
- Reviewing accounts work
- Ad-hoc client work
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Accountancy Practice experience 2 + years
- MAAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Qualified or nearly qualified or QBE.
- Experience with IRIS and / or Xero is preferred (full training given).
- 28 Days Holiday which includes bank holidays.
- Christmas eve off as an extra, closed over Christmas (using 3 days holiday)
- Occasional work outings including bowling, meals and other team building experiences
- Can accrue time in Lieu
- Pay review after 6 months and then Annually.
- Salary up to £36,000
Currently working in Practice looking for a move for progression and more experience.
Perhaps you are commuting into the City and want to move more locally?
Why not get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75043744