Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - Beaconsfield - £25-27k
Are you looking for the opportunity to take the next step in your finance career? A role that will allow you to get hands on in more technical areas, aid your career progression and support your development? I have an opportunity available for someone to join a well-established firm based close to Beaconsfield in an assistant management accountant capacity within a supportive and friendly finance team. Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and relating commentaries
- Posting of journals
- Processing accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports
- Preparing and submitting relevant VAT returns
- Updating weekly and monthly cash flow reports
- Preparing WIP and debtor reports
- Assisting with preparation of the annual accounts
- Providing other support to the Head of Finance and partners as requested.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a strong academic background having performed further education at degree level. This is a highly professional organisation therefore you must be able to demonstrate a high level of communication skills with internal and external partners. The successful candidate must have experience within the general accounting sector; a minimum 2 years working within a similar role capable of using excel to an intermediate level and exposure working with an ERP accounting system. Given the nature of the business there will be highly busy periods so the ability to prioritise, manage your workload in order to meet business critical deadlines.
Please be aware due to the high volumes of applications we receive we are not able to respond to every individual
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75044749