A friendly yet extremely professional firm of Chartered Accountants require an Accounts Senior for their Cirencester office. This friendly multi office firm, who have been established in Cirencester for over 50 years, have won the respect of businesses far and wide.
Please note: applicants MUST have relevant, recent accountancy practice experience. Those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be working with a portfolio of mixed clients, reporting a manager your main duties will include:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
The ideal candidate will be a part or fully qualified accountant with previous, relevant experience within accountancy practice. My client offers a generous salary and benefits package within modern and friendly working environment.
If you think you are the right person for this role then don't delay, please send you CV to Carly Kellow ASAP quoting reference: CK3657.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75023793