Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
A medium sized accountancy practice with offices across Merseyside and Lancashire are looking for an Audit/Accounts Semi-Senior to join their well established firm.
As Audit/Accounts Semi-Senior, you will be supporting the Corporate Services team to deliver a quality service to a portfolio of clients and the principal duties of this role will include:
- Data analysis
- Preparing draft tax computations and accounts for review purposes
- Assisting with the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a variety of industries
- Completing audit/accounts work to deadlines
You will be committed to providing outstanding client contact whilst taking responsibility for your development. You will plan and prioritise your own workload, be a good team player and ensure the team as a whole meets its objectives.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be part ACA/ACCA qualified or fully qualified AAT (or equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 2 years generalist accounts experience within practice
- Have a good knowledge of auditing and preparing accounts under FRS and basic tax principles within deferred and corporation tax
- Strong numeracy skills
- Be a good communicator and have a high standard of written and verbal skills tailoring
- Be at intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel platforms
Although not essential, candidates with experience of SAGE Line 50 or cloud accounting packages such as Xero and QuickBooks would be prioritised.
You will be offered a friendly and welcoming environment where you will receive training and support. You will also receive a competitive salary alongside a good benefits package after a qualifying period which includes life assurance and flexible benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75040886