Customer Service Manager
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks. We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it 'local banking'. We offer a fantastic range of products to our customers, and in addition to our branches they have access to a full suite of internet, mobile, and telephone banking channels. While scale is important, it is the experience, know-how and dedication of our colleagues that make all the difference. And we're still looking for more experienced and deeply knowledgeable financial services professionals who share our passion for making a difference for our customers. The right people will help ensure TSB stays highly competitive, bringing more competition and choice to the UK market.
This is a 3 months initial contract with potential extension and other full time opportunities at an hourly rate of £13.30.
The objective of this role is to manage the Collections team and ensure that all customer enquiries and complaints are resolved within the SLAs. You should ensure all KPIs are met by the collection's team and as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for smooth running of the team and to support themwhen answering inbound calls from customers who are experiencing financial difficulties. The ideal candidate will be able to Plan, co-ordinates, direct and control resources across the teams to ensure achievement of the planned performance and agreed service standards.
- Provide regular coaching and other one-to-one support to maximise individual development and quickly identify and manage under performance.
- Provides a wide range of information, guidance and advice to customers, resolving customer queries including those of a more complex/ sensitive nature, ensuring that the recipient clearly understands the nature of the information being provided.
- Supports, plans, communicate and implements both central and locally driven changes ensuring such changes are implemented with the minimum of disruption to services. .
- Identifies, plans, delegates and manages projects ensuring these are delivered on time
- Contribute to building an effective business area by providing appropriate feedback to peers, line managers and the leadership team
- Ensures compliance with TSB's standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, implementing actions to protect TSB's business at all times.
- Actively develops and maintains a wide range of contacts both internally and externally in order to obtain/ exchange information, identify and establish best practice and ascertain further customer requirements.
- Ensure all staff understand and are committed to consistently delivering the best customer experience, consistent with TSB Values.
We have a range of working patterns available that will be full time 35 hours. The team works a 5-day week, Monday to Friday and working patterns are 08:30 - 16:30 or 11:00 - 19:00 (on a rostered basis, however these can be subject to change). There will be a mandatory 4 week training programme that will require you to attend, the hours for this will be Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00.
TSB are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75023424