Business Insights Analyst
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Travelopia, we are currently looking for a Business Insights Analyst to come and join our team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
Join us as our Business Insights Analyst, and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
About the Business Insights Analyst role
The position of the Business Insights Analyst is a key role within our Finance structure, to support the business in sourcing data, and providing accurate and timely analyses and insight, to business managers and their teams, across the brands the Yachts business.
The Yachts business is an extremely exciting part of the Travelopia Group, operating a global fleet of over 900 boats, selling to a worldwide market. The position is a key role within the financial control team with opportunity to progress within the business.
Main Duties of our Business Insights Analyst
- Collaborating with other analysts in delivering current, and new, insight requirements for the Yachts businesses
- Timely and accurate consolidation / production of key financial and commercial analyses, identifying trends, questioning and investigating variances
- Collaboratively assisting other analysts and the MI Development team on an on-going basis to ensure that data integrity is investigated and maintained.
- Working closely with other team members to support workloads across the businesses as appropriate
- Developing own analytical skills and business insight, and sharing knowledge and best practice amongst team members
Key Skills & Requirements of our Business Insights Analyst
- Experience working within an Insights, Management Information reporting, or analytical role. Comfortable manipulating large and complex data volumes
- Experience of working with middle management and their teams, understanding needs and delivering reporting / analyses as required
- Advanced report creation in Business Objects, Cognos or PowerBI
- Experience writing and understanding SQL would be advantageous
- Good working understanding of excel, PowerPoint and word applications
- Understanding VBA would be advantageous
- Capability to transform raw data into information and conclusions, and provide insight
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Passion for numbers and analysis, has desire to innovate and improve existing processes
- Strong team player
- Good working knowledge of 'travel' data and reservation systems desirable
Are you a Business Insights Analyst with a proven track record? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75026400