Salary: up to £25k dependent on experience (PLUS STUDY SUPPORT)
Our client is a fantastic company based in Burnley. Due to further international expansion they are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join them in a progressive role
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a close-knit, stable team alongside an experience Financial Controller and Finance Director and look to progress your career as the company expands.
- Ensuring transactional finance function runs smoothly - hands on with Purchase & Sales Ledger, assisting team where required
- Supporting cash collection and credit control processes - increasing efficiences in the company
- Preparing month end journals, accruals and provisions
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Assisting with financial and variance analyses and budget preparation
- Responsible for reconciling accounts, preparing management accounts up to trial balance
- Preparing year end audit packs and liaising with auditors
- Reporting and maintaining daily, weekly and monthly cash forecasting to targets across the board
- Assisting in developing controls, procedures and efficiences alongside the Finance Director.
- You MUST have experience of preparing Management Accounts to trial balance
- You must be comfortable with getting hands on with transactional processes
In return you will get the chance to join an excellent, expanding company at an exciting time in their development. There are fantastic benefits and progression on offer, working under a highly supportive Financial Controller.
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75024114