Associate, Tax Compliance
- Handle a portfolio of medium and large sized companies and individual cases.
- Liaise with authorities and clients to resolve tax issues.
- Work closely with team members and managers.
- Ability to lead juniors / interns when required.
- Have a university degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA(A), CIMA or CTIM).
- Possess minimum 1 year of relevant work experience. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Be a team player who is also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.