Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their friendly team and assist with their growing client portfolio. You will be given the opportunity to work with a variety of accounting software packages in order to deliver monthly management accounts and the preparation for financial year end.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working on a portfolio of client accounts
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing monthly journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments and month end procedures and reports
- Preparation of VAT calculations and VAT returns
- Documenting, reviewing and checking your work and month end reports before sending out to clients
The successful candidate will be qualified to AAT Level 4 or equivalent, and you will be comfortable learning and using new accounting packages. You will be methodical and practical with a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active and flexible attitude.
My client is a leading family-run accounting practice based in a lovely part of Oxfordshire who are enjoying significant YOY growth
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75038465