Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Title; Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
Location; Manchester City Centre
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Lucy Bailey
Our Client based in the heart of MCC is looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant - based within the Consumer UK Divisional Finance team - the role will also require you to work with colleagues in the Midlands and North East.
Reporting to the Management Accountant and working as part of a small and professional team - this is a sole role which requires someone who backs their own decisions and who can work unsupervised.
To be considered for this role you will need a minimum of two years experience working across the Purchase Ledger function. It is preferable that you have Oracle experience and essential that you have strong Excel skills.
You will be an strong communicator who is capable of building strong internal and external relationships.
It is essential that you understand and will be able to manage the AP / PL function from start to finish - processing Payments through to communicating with the Vendors. This will include;
- process of 3 way PO Matching of Invoices - this will be across c 800 to 1000 Invoices per Month
- prioritise Invoices for Payment - based on Payment terms / Discounts etc.
- extensive Query Management and Resolution - working with Internal and External teams - including the management of Exceptions
- prompt resolution of all Vendor Queries
- accurate Reconciliation of Vendor Statements
- assist with a range of ad hoc duties as required
This is a super role for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant who is ready to take the next step. You may have commenced your AAT studies - however this is not essential.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75028613