Provide visibility on the implementation and process improvement of Microsoft Dynamics Nav and its financial performance including the preparation of monthly management accounts for the Project's Director and the Financial Controller.
- Ensure suitable controls are in place to support the delivery of the project
- Support the team in the execution of the project related to the financial and overall performance against agreed budgets.
- Carry out audits and review as necessary, assist with the identification and implementation of potential commercial improvements.
- Monitor and provide feedback relative to KPI performance and highlight areas of commercial weakness and assist in rectifying/improving such problems.
- Provide analysis to highlight areas of learning
At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role with the ability to manage a heavy workload.
ATT or part qualified CIMA qualifications would be advantageous
Proficient with Microsoft Nav
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75033325