Part time Bookeeper 25 hours per week
Finance Administrator/Bookkeeper Part-time 3 days per week £22,000 -£25,000 Pro rata -Wokingham
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a growing technology company as a Finance Administrator/Bookkeeper.
You will coordinate all financial aspects of the business from monthly billing, quarterly VAT preparation and general bookkeeping.
You will also be able to turn your hand to general office administration such as managing mobile phone renewals and in-house projects.
This is a permanent Part-time role either 3 days a week or 25 hours per week based in Wokingham.
You will have a full and complete understanding of bookkeeping duties and will have worked in a similar role.
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise at all levels of staff and clients. You will be highly organised.
- Bookkeeping experience including VAT return Preparation
- Migration of accounts from one system to another
- Coordination of billing to include upkeep of a central fee forecast
- Preparing and sending of invoices
- Liaising with accountant for year end accounts
- Aged debtor and creditor control
- Management and Documentation of all regular payments and coordination of staff expenses payments with Payroll team
- Deal with any customer queries with regard to invoices
- Financial reporting
- Strong Bookkeeping/finance admin experience
- Knowledge of Xero ideal although not essential as long as you have used other finance packages such as Sage or similar
- Good written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Highly organised
This is a super opportunity for a strong finance administrator/bookkeeper to work 3 days per week for a small but growing technology organisation.
For more information please contact Paige Harding at Office Angels or apply online.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75034797