Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire our successful, forward thinking and exciting client seeks a Finance Analyst to join the team on an initial 9 month interim basis.
This job would suit a Part Qualified CIMA/ ACCA Accountant with a previous track record in effectively controlling the analysis and revenue reporting of a medium sized business. You will be responsible for completing informative financial reports and analysis to support the information needs of various levels of management throughout the organisation. You will need to have excellent Excel skills (pivots & v-look ups) and it is essential that you have 4-5 years' minimum in an analytically driven finance role. As this is a role covering Maternity and to start immediately, please only apply if you are on short notice or immediately available.
Due to the commercial nature of the role, applicants must be confident communicators and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders throughout the business. The successful candidate will be required to support the preparation of management accounts and take lead on supporting the business to drive profitability and increase margins through effective dashboard reporting. You will also need strong communication skills, necessary to engage, influence and challenge successfully at all levels.
This business has been through an exciting growth project and have recently become an international business. They have seen strong growth in their core markets and continue to develop at a good pace, which has resulted in a strong increase in workflow.
- Act as primary point of contact for all reporting needs of the business, as well as investigating any reporting queries
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts including Gross Profit reconciliation
- Producing performance dashboards to assist operational staff in driving margin and profitability
- Producing weekly and monthly reporting including trading performance analysis
- Presenting financial KPI's and performance reviews monthly
- Assisting with the development and automation of key operational reports
- Ensure high levels of financial stewardship by making business partners aware of policy and procedure requirements and supporting them in the appropriate use of finance systems
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the Group FC, CFO and wider Board members
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our websitewww.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75031124