Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a Payroll Manager role in Wiltshire. You will need to process and control the payroll and pension activities for all UK subsidiaries of the business, delivering an efficient payroll and pension service, managing an outsourced service provider.
* Degree qualified or equivalent, demonstrable practical experience.
Professional Experience and/or Qualifications:
* CIPD qualified an advantage.
* Monthly payroll processing experience at management level for a minimum of 200 heads across multi sites.
* Strong pensions experience including auto enrolment.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills both internally and externally to payroll provider.
* Completion of payroll on time, accurately.
* Strong communication skills, ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
* Understand pensions, and other staff benefits.
* Strong understanding of HR and Payroll matters.
* Evidence of critical thinking and problem solving.
* A grasp of accounting would be desirable.
* Headcount validation and ability to forecast salary and budget.
* Process and validate monthly payroll for 1000+ employees, multiple contract types.
* Identify and validate out reports, and extensive checking of data to deliver accuracy.
* To manage all aspects of the Company's pension scheme including the auto-enrolment process and maintaining up to date information of the scheme.
* Liaise with actuaries and Pension Scheme Trustees and other third party stakeholders.
* Control headcount forecasting, budgeting - identifying delta and reasons.
* Keep abreast of legislative changes and new initiatives.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75036998