French Service Manager (Native)
Service Manager (French speaking - Native)
Purpose of the role:
To monitor internal and external teams to ensure service level agreements, business objectives and operational goals are being achieved, whilst ensuring company and industry policies are adhered to. Responsible for day to day team operations and applications of organisational policies and procedures. Monitors performance of internal teams to achieve performance standards and conducts performance reviews and audits. Supports OSP team in operational audits for Assistance TPAs and escalates where customer service objectives are not being achieved
Accountabilities of the Role:
- Claims Authority provided, apply technical claims adjudication in line with processes and policies
- Reviews internal team performance and provides feedback to make improvements
- Reviews OSP MI to assess TPA performance and makes recommendations for continuous improvements required
- Proactively handles escalated calls from Team Leader to ensure complaints are resolved at the informal stage, logged appropriately, trends analysed and used as an opportunity for future improvements
- Contributes to effective written and verbal communication to all levels of seniority within the business, as well as external stakeholders, including clients, supplier/providers, global centres & OSP's as defined in the Communication Strategy
- Escalates issues, risks, ideas/suggestions to senior management as needed to ensure business effectiveness and processes continue to be fit for purpose
- Contributes to all meetings to support effective customer service, case management, TCF and cost control
- Ensure audits and call monitoring is completed and reviewed within timelines and all action taken to redress and escalate
- Monitoring of transactions through exception report sampling, audits and call monitoring and make recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and improved customer outcomes
- Responsible for all team HR processes, including Attendance, Disciplinary and Capability Management.
- Responsible for hiring and recruitment activity including building strong relationships with direct educational agencies
- Attend Account Management meetings and liaise with clients where required
- Review dashboards and departmental MI to identify trends performance and product complaint trends
- Review and update processes maps to ensure department works efficiently within regulatory guidelines
- Ensure departmental policy and procedures are adhered to through regular monitoring (record keeping and end user policy, user recertification)
- Help create a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement to provide challenging and rewarding environment in which employees develop, take ownership and become empowered to contribute to meeting business goals.
- Conduct monthly reviews and 6-monthly appraisals with direct reports to review performance and progress in line with the T and C Scheme and Capability Process
- Support Manager with the implementation and delivery of process improvement and new departmental initiatives where required.
- Liaise with the Training department to organise relevant training sessions and provide product, system and customer service training to staff where required.
- Effective and confident problem solving skills required to make decisions in absence of Senior Manager
- Participates in self development, through training, mentoring, content specific training, as well as feedback to line-manager on progress.
- Carry out your accountabilities and objectives within the framework of our TCF policy and ensure decisions made are have the customer central to the decision process
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English
- Experience in influencing and driving cultural change and process improvement
- Knowledge of coaching and mentoring techniques to be able to develop and support others on a day to day basis
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to identify and lead improvement initiatives
- Ability to communicate at different levels and negotiate and adapt to challenging situations
- Experience working within a claims department with a working knowledge of claims handling across multiple disciplines.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75039225