Payroll & Reward Officer
A fast growing and dynamic media company with global reach, is looking for an experienced Payroll and Reward specialist to join their Bingley based team. This is a newly created role and will initially be a 12 month fixed term contact.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the groups Payroll across offices in the UK and overseas, taking control of all aspects in the payroll process. Having a wide range of duties including:
- Gathering and inputting data relating to staff payments for two UK payrolls and six overseas payrolls on a regular basis, and in accordance with differing processes and timelines, ensuring that staff are paid on time and receive the correct payments.
- Processing annual salary increases and bonus payments.
- Carrying out monthly payroll reporting and working closely with Finance to ensure the information provided is accurate and timely.
- Carrying out month and year end processes essential for statutory and other returns.
- Administering the pension scheme and uploading all payments to the pension provider portals in accordance with procedure and timelines.
- Administering all other benefits including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle2Work and Health care vouchers.
- Working closely with the provider who administers our Life Assurance and Group Income Protection scheme to ensure renewals are processed and payments made.
- Working closely with Finance to meet all reporting needs and assist them with any payroll or reporting queries, as well as assisting them during periods of audit to provide any requested People data.
- Processing all invoices that come into through the People Team and ensure these are paid in time.
- Actively seeking out and make recommendations to improve our current benefit provision.
- Coordinating and facilitating onsite benefit provider visits.
- Attending the Pension Governance Meetings.
- Working with the UK payroll provider and Finance to report on Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Being the point of contact to resolve payroll queries both internally and with third parties.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Have excellent existing payroll experience
- Have excellent communication skills in both a written and verbal context
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload with varying deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage your time
- Advanced organisational skills
- Knowledge of statutory requirements in relation to payroll
If you are looking for a new role within a friendly and welcoming business, who prides themselves on staff development and progression, then apply now or get in touch with Amy from Search!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75029299