Agricultural Accounts Senior Manager
Role: Agricultural Accounts Senior Manager (Partner Designate)
Salary: 40-55k DOE
Keywords: Accounts Preparation, Accounts Manager, Client Portfolio Senior Manager, VAT, Mixed Tax
Location: Devon (Commutable from Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Newton Abbot & Taunton)
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Accounts Senior Manager (Partner Designate) role with a fantastic client of ours in Devon.
This firm and role will provide the potential for a clear route to partnership, in the medium term. The successful candidates career path within the firm will be structured and guided, by highly respected specialists in their sector's and you will have the full support and backing to progress in your career.
- To take responsibility of a rural and agricultural focused portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice
- Review year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax returns
- Control and review VAT return preparation
- Deal with day to day client matters and liaise with a Partner on general issues and specific one off projects
- Provide a comprehensive business advice service through client meetings and business plans
- Manage the portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met
- Mentor and train more junior members of the team
- Manage the overall workloads of the department.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE
- Experience of modern Finance software such as Xero would be advantageous but is not essential
- Recent and significant expertise in agricultural sector accounting with working knowledge of associated tax issues
- Being able to demonstrate a genuine passion and interest in this sector
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75037707