My Key Client, a prestigious owner of luxury hotels, are looking for a self motivated Finance Manager to join their fast paced team.
- Responsible for day to day financial transactions including accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking ensuring that suppliers are paid promptly and that debtors and staged payments are managed effectively
- Ensure accuracy of all financial transactions and oversee the preparation of timely, comprehensive and insightful monthly venue management accounts and other ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Be first point of contact for venue General Managers in relation to all financial matters and cyclically visit the venues in line with business requirements to review key financial processes
- Assist Finance Director with development, maintenance and monitoring of financial control processes
- Produce accurate and timely weekly revenue reports, P&L estimates and supporting financial information for review and interrogation at the weekly sales and operations meeting
- Assist Finance Director with annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting cycles across the company
- Recommend changes necessary to improve the company's financial performance
- Assume role of key systems administrator to support the finance systems
- Manage, support and develop the Finance and HR administrator in place.
Key Words: Finance Manager, Hotels, accounts payable, finance, travel and tourism,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75034532