Paraplanner. Competitive Salary. Worcester.
My client, a leading independent financial planning and wealth management company are seeking a Paraplanner to join their growing team. They are looking for someone experienced at working with pension transfer cases as well as all other products.
Key responsibilities of Paraplanner
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisers
- Prepare information and comparisons for analysis
- Review and analyse clients' existing portfolios and research to meet any new client requirements
- Prepare files
- Prepare draft suitability reports within agreed timescales
- Manage changes to existing policies and maintain client records
- Client relationship management
- Ad-hoc casework
- Helping to train others
Qualities of Paraplanner
- To be able to work willingly as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of working in a Paraplanning role essential
Qualifications required of Paraplanner
- Good levels of literacy
- Computer literate
- AF3/AwPETR or equivalent beneficial but not essential
- Working towards chartered status beneficial but not essential
Job Title: Paraplanner
Package: Competitive salary, 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and break between Christmas and New Year as stipulated by the company, Enrolment on the company group life scheme at the next renewal date, pension, ability to earn 20% commission/ fees when introducing new clients to the firm.
If you feel this could be the role for you, then please contact Jo at Red Recruitment today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75037137