Underwriting Rules Developer
Are you an experienced underwriter with an understanding of IT / Rules Engine Development? Are you looking for a role in a multi award winning Financial Services Company boasting a household name? This could be the role for you! Underwriting Rules Developer
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension scheme (company contributions up to 10%), Company bonus scheme (up to 12%), Free Private Medical, Income Protection and Death in Service cover, Parking on site.
LOCATION: Exeter, Devon
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Plymouth, Exeter, Taunton, Barnstaple
As an Underwriting Rules Developer you be responsible for,
* Developing and maintaining the online underwriting rules to maximise the volume of underwriting decisions available through the digital platform
* Utilising business analytics tools to provide insight around the performance of the digital platform
* Contributing towards the design process to support interactions between rules engine and underwriting team
REQUIREMENTS - Underwriting Rules Developer
We would be delighted to receive applications from tech savvy Underwriting professionals with the following experience,
* A significant period of time spent as a senior level underwriter or within an underwriting environment
* Any exposure to underwriting rules engine design
* Any exposure to Insurance underwriting (ideally medical Insurance)
We are one of the leading Healthcare and protection providers. We sell a promise - a promise to look after our members when ill health strikes. Our promise includes delivering a best in class service experience, one which is fast and efficient, yet delivers the personal touch we all enjoy. We’re proud that our service has received some of the highest accolades the industry can offer.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Insurance, Rules Developer, Underwriting Developer, Underwriter, Senior Underwriter, Underwriting Rules Developer.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Underwriting Rules Developer reference MT1707-22 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683313 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75036269