We have registered a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a globally renowned business based in Oxford. You will be responsible for supporting the finance and administration team in their day-to-day activities.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Checking incoming payments and matching them to the customer’s invoices
- Credit Control - contacting customers for overdue payments and generate payment reminders
- Review of aged debt, sales orders, production of stop lists
- Assistance with customer account opening
- Allocating payments, generating and dealing with payment reminders and assisting the finance team as well as the external accounting partner.
- Using SAP and sales control software to input invoice data
- Invoice and expenses processing
- Reconcile statements and accounts
- Provide external accounting partner with all the relevant documents and invoices for daily business
- Supporting Sales Office Administrator with sales related as well as administrative tasks
To be successful in this role you will ideally be AAT qualified, or part-qualified with sales ledger/payments experience and familiarity with SAP. You may also have wider financial administration experience gained from a busy office environment. It is essential that you are confident in your abilities and are able to undertake a project on your own initiative. You will have excellent IT skills (Excel/Outlook), and experience in using Microsoft Office Applications and A-C grades at GCSE in Maths/English/Science.
Our client specializes in cutting edge laboratory technology offering a wide range of innovative equipment for numerous applications in research and development.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75038064