My client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding organisation based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the production of detailed financial reporting and analysis, period end accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis. Key duties will include:
- Prepare weekly management reports and monthly management accounts for the group (P&L accounts, cashflow and supporting commentaries)
- Help to prepare departmental budgets and identify variances from actuals. Challenge the budget holders ensure they operate their business unit spend is in line with approved budgets
- Reconcile and maintain the Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Maintain the groups fixed asset register
- Monthly reconciliations of the groups invoice financing accounts
- Weekly and monthly payroll analysis
- Ensure that the intercompany accounts are reconciled regularly
- Supporting business projects as required
- Interpreting and communicating financial data that is easily understood by non-financial managers
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director with the development of the wider Finance team
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Qualified or a Finalist with excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75036091