York City Centre
£16,500 - £18,000 depending on level of experience
We are recruiting on behalf of our York City Centre client. We would like to speak to candidates who are experienced working within a finance function.
What will the role involve?
- To undertake filing and maintain an accurate filing system
- To deal with finance enquiries
- To deal with client to office transfers three times a week
- To perform a monthly check on 3 and 6-month-old cheques
- To chase up bills and reconcile on Matter Sphere on a weekly basis
- To deal with write-offs and ghost entries as advised
- To take credit card payments for the company, run daily reports and reconcile to bank
- To obtain authorisation for electronic payments daily
- Daily banking for all branches and completion of banking cheque log
- Monitor & deal with all emails sent to Finance email group
- To complete overnight cheque log & TT log
- To post local searches on Indigo and input on transfer sheet
- To undertake any other administrative or finance duties as and when required
- To attend training courses and meetings as required by the Finance Manager
- To co-operate and take part In the Company's Performance Management policy
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75027694